The purpose of Southeastern College is to offer quality career education in an atmosphere of personalized attention. At Southeastern College we focus on the specialized skills and knowledge needed for today’s marketplace by providing courses that apply to skill performance and career management development.
At Southeastern College we select industry experienced individuals as members of our faculty. This allows our students to be educated by professionals who have practical knowledge in their particular field; as well as the appropriate level of formal education. This philosophy assists our faculty in recreating a similar atmosphere to that which you will encounter in your new career.
The Receptionist is responsible for the following:
- Direct calls to the appropriate individuals.
- Notate telephone and in-person message and forward to appropriate recipient.
- Greet all visitors in a cordial and professional manner.
- Maintain a comfortable, organized lobby area for prospective applicants.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Receptionists must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent and have a background in customer service.
Receptionist must also have the following:
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Must have switchboard experience and experience with multiple phone lines
- Excellent computer skills including Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Must be organized and able to multi-task
- Must have a positive and upbeat attitude
This is a part time position that requires day and evening availability.
For consideration, only online applications will be accepted. For further information, you may contact your local campus. Campus contact information listed on our website at www.sec.edu
Thank you for your interest
in our school system. Our schools prohibit
discrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, sex,
gender, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, marital status, age,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, genetic
information, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law to
the extent prohibited by law.